Creative Thinkers, LLC is a Service Disabled Veteran and Woman-owned small business (SDVOC) bringing more than 100 years of senior-level communication, strategic planning, public and professional education, marketing, traditional and social media, crisis communication, data analysis, writing and producing for television/video, and program evaluation experience and expertise.
The company includes a team of consultants including former Communication Directors from the National Institutes of Health (NIH) and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), former Department of Defense (DOD) contractors, educators, and others.
We can offer individuals who can “hit the ground running” in response to a variety of tasks. Although our expertise covers all areas of public and professional communication/education, we specialize in:
- Strategic Planning
- Professional Education/Training
- Data Analysis/Reporting
- Media/Crisis Communication/Presentation advice and training
- Proposal Development, writing, and editorial review; “Red Team” Review
- Recruiting Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) for Projects/Proposals
- Program Evaluation
- American Indian/Alaska Native outreach
We are pleased that our clients are satisfied with the service we provide, and always strive to exceed expectations.